Are You Looking For A Go-Getter,
Who Is Also A Proven Performer To Help You Buy or Sell Your Next
Home... Let This Track Record Speak For Itself:
Behind every successful man there is a great and inspiring woman. Darron & Vicky have been married 20 years, have 4 beautiful children and live in Salisbury,MD. With Darron recently retired, this team has risen to a new level of commitment in helping people in Maryland & Delaware with their real estate needs.
• Set the record for the youngest & fastest supervisor ever promoted in the history of the Maryland State Police.
• Nominated Trooper or Supervisor of the Year numerous times.
• Holds 2 - 2nd degree blackbelts. Pro kickboxer trained one on one by a 3 time world kickboxing champion.
• Spoken throughout the United States, Canada,Trinidad and Greece on time management and motivation.
• Achieved Emerald Level ($100,000+) in Amway/Quixtar business, along with at one time being in the Top 25 in recruiting in all of North America.
• Martin & Moore Realty’s Rookie of the Year 2006, Agent of the Year 2007, Top Producer 2008, 2009 & 2010.
• Received Coastal Association of Realtors’ top award for “Rookie of the Year 2007” (Platinum)
• Nominated for Maryland Association of Realtors’ “Rookie of the Year 2007.”
• Top 10 in residential sales in Wicomico County.
•Recently attended commercial real estate schools in Virginia, North Carolina, Illinois and Texas to obtain advanced training to assist clients with all their commercial real estate needs.
• Looking for a Realtor who knows the area, will find you the right home, negotiate the best deal and then find the right financing for you?
• Want to buy a new home but credit needs some help?
Call and we will put you in contact with a company that can help fix your credit score for as little as $50 a month.
• Want your home advertised and marketed instead of just being placed in the MLS?
• Looking for a deal where you get 2 highly motivated realtors for the price of 1?
If you answer Yes” to any of these questions call Darron & Vicky Whitehead at (410) 726-4133.