Available 1,748 square foot, open concept, new construction ranch home, the Bristol, is complete with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 9 foot ceilings. A welcoming foyer leads you to a spacious guest bedroom, a flex room with french doors, the guest bathroom and a linen closet. The homes well-designed kitchen features granite countertops, a generous walk-in pantry, an oversized island and stainless-steel appliances including the refrigerator. The kitchen is open to the ample living room and dining room that leads to the quiet covered patio. The large ownerâs suite is a retreat in the back of the home; its private bathroom has a substantial double bowl vanity, shower and linen closet and the impressive walk in closet is a must see! Tucked away, the cozy laundry room with its included washer and dryer and a coat closet are located just off the two-car garage. This home includes a whole house window blind package and the exclusive D.R. Horton Smart HomeÂ® Package that speaks to Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave and cellular devices. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Concrete, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,748 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wicomico County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price