Whether your property is vacant or occupied it is important to talk with a home stager before listing your home!
Here are some key points that Home Stagers will focus on:
- Getting rid of Clutter- it makes rooms look bigger.
- Neutral and Appealing- neutral paint colors help tone down any dated finishes in the space.
- Clean up your Yard- it’s just as important to pay attention the outside of the home. Curb appeal is the first impression buyers will have when viewing the property.
- New Faces- New Hardware on cabinets is a great inexpensive way add an updated touch to a kitchen or bathroom.
- Polished Bathrooms- Clean hand towels, hair & make-up products tucked away and candles are a great way to create a polished look.
Here are some before and afters:
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us or a professional home stager!
We use Tina White- Relaxed Living by Sams