If you're looking for a 1-owner house that has been lovingly taken care of and updated over the years, this is the home for you. This home sits on a large lot with mature trees and beautiful landscaping, with multiple flower beds and sheds. Inside, the property hardwood floors flow throughout the first level, making it feel warm and cozy, along with an open concept. The eat-in kitchen is over-sized like most of the rooms in this home, with plenty of room for a table, lots of cabinets, newer appliances, and a large peninsula. The kitchen slider opens to a massive and ornate custom multi-tiered deck, which overlooks the large fenced rear yard. It's perfect for relaxing as well as for entertaining. These owners have made multiple upgrades over the years, including bathroom remodels, new gas fireplace insert w/ blower that can heat most of the house, a newer roof, brand new washer and dryer, new hot water heater, newer a/c units, and the list goes on. Other wonderful attributes include two large attic spaces, two sheds, a paved driveway, two wells, front and rear yard irrigation, pre-treated for pests, and it even comes with a Home Warranty! Come check out this suburban stunner today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service
2,199 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Wicomico County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Freezer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Gas Burning, Insert.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Full, Rear, Vinyl, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS