Best and Final offers due by Tuesday, May 17th at 12 PM. Welcome to this recently updated 3 bedroom, 2 full bath cape cod that has a warm and inviting presence. This home sits on almost 1.5 acres and is over 2000 sqft with a 2 car attached and insulated garage with a new ductless mini split. The home has been updated with a new heat pump in 2021, a new roof with gutter guards in 2020, a fully fenced in rear yard in 2020, a new well pump and bladder tank in 2020, and an invisible dog fence around the entire home in 2020. As you enter into the home, you will find new luxury vinyl plank floors that lead to the crisp white kitchen, which has been recently upgraded with backsplash, soft close cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops that wrap around into a breakfast bar. The kitchen flows to the dining room and open concept formal living room with a brick fireplace. Following this, you will find the family room which has a wood stove, vaulted ceilings and tons of windows for natural light. The family room leads to a screened in porch on one side and a large deck on the other. The rear yard has been meticulously maintained and features a fully fenced in back yard, gazebo, concrete fire pit and a whole yard irrigation system with a newer 1.5 horsepower well pump. The main floor of the home also offers a large bedroom with generous closet space, an updated bathroom with a new vanity and tile shower, and a separate laundry room. The upstairs offers two nice sized bedrooms which share a full bathroom that was recently updated with a new vanity, tile floors and a tile shower backsplash. Call today to schedule a private showing!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,044 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Wicomico County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in, Enclosed
- Composition Shingle
- Electric, Full, Chain Link, Invisible, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Cleared, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price