Waterfront Living with 360 Degree Water Views are yours for the taking! This 2200 SF Home with a Coastal floor plan was designed with Entertaining in mind. The Open Concept Living Space gives everyone room to spread out. Their is a Sun room on each level for taking in the views!!! Need a place for the kids to hang out? There is a second living room to give them their own space. This home is fully Handicap friendly from the walkways to the doors to an elevator to make sure everyone can get in on the fun. Take in the great outdoors with your own person pier and kayak launch right out the front door. Right around the corner is the Rumbley Harbor to launch your power boat or get fresh seafood right off the workboats. The Craftmanship of this home is on every level from the carpentry, to the tasteful landscaping, down to the insulated crawl space complete with concrete floor. Never worry about being without power during a storm this property has a 20 KW Generator with automatic throw switch to keep the lights on!!! The only way to truly appreciate this property is to schedule your own personal tour! Isn't it time to grab your "Peace" of the Bay Life!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,256 sq. ft
Somerset County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Ramp - Main Level, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stone Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Private Dock.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)