Enjoy your morning coffee in the all-glassed four-season room with stunning views of the Wicomico River. This home has an expansive backyard that is completely bulkheaded and improved by a newly constructed private dock with dedicated boat slip. On low tide, you can sit on your own private sandy beach! The lot has been extensively landscaped with river supplied irrigation, concrete driveway, and an outside brick patio. Best of all, enjoy public water and sewer without City taxes. Conventionally located five minutes from Salisbury University, PRMC and shopping/restaurants, this beautiful home was custom built by Mr. Robert Messick in 1979. Entering this all-brick home through the front, double entry doors, you are greeted by raised-paneled walls and bright hardwood floors. To the right, you pass a cedar walk-in closet as you proceed to the remodeled kitchen with granite countertops, spacious cabinets with under-lighting, and an eat-in breakfast area overlooking the Wicomico River. The formal dining room has also been recently upgraded and boasts crown/dental and chair rail moldings. Off the kitchen, there is a half bath and a private laundry room that also serves as a second kitchen with an additional range/stove, sink, storage cabinets, and a wonderful space to install a wine refrigerator. There is a separate pantry and built-ins for additional storage. The finished two-car garage provides additional storage by a pulldown ladder to the attic and an automatic door opener. The family room, which leads to the four-season room, also has gorgeous water views, exposed wood beams in the ceiling, and a brick fireplace with mantle. The adjacent living room would be perfect for a piano, library, or an office where you can watch the abundant wildlife or passing barges/boats. Waking up in the master bedroom, you are greeted by sunlight sparkling over the River. The master bedroom/bath suite includes a walk-in closet, built-in storage drawers, tiled walk in shower with seat, dual bowl vanity, and a sit-down cosmetic vanity. The home also consists of an additional full bath and two spacious bedrooms with large closets and built-ins storage drawers. The downstairs partially finished basement has a spacious room that could be converted into a theater and/or entertainment room, a brick fireplace, and a level walkout to the backyard and pier. The remaining basement, which could be easily finished, provides abundant storage and space for the home's mechanical systems.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, French Provincial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Block, Brick, Frame, Mason
Public Sewer, Public Septic System
3,640 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Wicomico County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Other. Other.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Casement, Screened
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Frame
- Enclosed, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- Wicomico River
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sloping, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price