Welcome to this stunning home boasting a beautiful brick-front facade, freshly painted light and airy interior, and soaring high ceilings. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought-after Steeplechase community, this home offers a large lot, backed by trees for added privacy. Welcoming foyer invites you in and flows seamlessly to the expansive gourmet kitchen complete with granite counters, two peninsula islands, double wall oven and gas cooktop. Breakfast room/sunroom invites in delicate streams of daylight that bathe the interior. Great room is enhanced with lovely travertine tile, high vaulted ceiling, and gas fireplace with mantel. Formal dining room is embellished with decorative crown molding and chair rail making the perfect place to enjoy an elegant meal with family and friends. Sit out on the rear screened porch to soak up the sights and sounds of the surrounding nature. Main level also hosts a spacious study, full bath, and additional flex room with supplemental closet great for hosting guests. Expansive primary suite is accompanied by a large walk-in closet and lavish en-suite bath with double sink vanity, soaking tub, and glass door shower. Two additional bedrooms and full bath are also present on the upper level. An extensive attic space can be easily finished for added value or used for a plethora of storage space. Upgrades include new carpet, ceiling fans, recently installed HVAC system, and more. The friendly Steeplechase community features a community center, in-ground pool, tennis courts, tot lots, and multiple scattered ponds. Take advantage of this opportunity to have it all with a meticulous home located on a beautiful quiet cul-de-sac in a desirable neighborhood!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
Brick Front, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,548 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wicomico County Public Schools
JAMES M. BENNETT
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Foyer, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Community Center, Fitness Center, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price