This elegant historical home on 12 acres with portions of it built in 1795 has original hand hewed banister rail in entrance foyer, wide plank flooring in living room, hall and upstairs master bedroom. Another area was added in 1839 and has huge open working fireplace with beautiful open beams, this room is currently used as a dining room. Front and back stairs leading to the 2nd level. There were other additions that were added in 1998 and the last addition to the home was an in-law suite (810 sq ft) in 2006 which has separate outside entrance. Over 2800 sq ft of living space in main home for a total of more than 3600 sq ft. Kitchen has all new appliances less than 5 years old, quartz and Corian counter tops, covered gutter helmet, and alarm system. There is a 5 car garage with new garage door openers, a pasture for your horses and a 4 stall barn with tack room and additional space for 3 other stalls, circular driveway and a generator. This home is located 3 miles from the Sharptown Boat Ramp.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other, 2 Story
Gravity Septic System, Septic
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Other, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Wood, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Open, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)