This beautifully RENOVATED colonial style home in the popular community of East Nithsdale is a blend of refined elegance and casual charm. A bright and refreshing foyer greets you at the entrance with rich Brazilian cherry hardwood, a lovely wrought-iron staircase flanked by a home office with French doors and stately pillars gracing the formal dining room. Prepare savory meals in the stunning eat-in gourmet kitchen featuring new modern wide-plank flooring, sleek granite countertops, a classic subway tile backsplash, a high-end Wolf cooktop, stainless steel appliances, double ovens, white 42-inch cabinetry, pendant lighting and two spacious stand-alone center islands. Living space flows seamlessly from the kitchen into the family and sunroom areas with an impressive two-story vaulted ceiling, custom blinds, a cozy fireplace and arched Palladian windows allowing in an abundance of natural light while showcasing the tranquil backyard oasis! Relax and unwind in this private dream yard highlighted by a phenomenal in-ground heated pool surrounded by a patio and landscaped grounds, a gentle waterfall and an expansive Trex deck outfitted with a festive Gazebo providing the perfect elements for al fresco entertaining! This well thought out open floor plan includes a main level primary bedroom retreat featuring a timeless clawfoot bath, crisp white floor-to-ceiling storage cabinetry, a striking mixed-pattern subway tile shower stall and his and hers walk-in-closets. Generously sized tiled laundry area with half bath and garage access complete the main level. Ascend upstairs to four additional bedrooms, two full baths and access to another level with a large floored attic space which could be used for storage or converted into more living space. Residents enjoy access to tennis and basketball courts and a fenced in playground. Updates: Renovated kitchen and baths, new stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. This vibrant neighborhood offers the best of both worldsâ¦the feeling of being in the country yet minutes from central Salisbury and a little more than 30 minutes to the beach!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
4,166 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wicomico County Public Schools
JAMES M. BENNETT
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cedar Closet, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Privacy Fence, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Waterfall, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price