Nestled in the quiet countryside of Delmar, Maryland, this beautifully maintained 3 bedroom 2 bathroom manufactured home sits on nearly one acre of open land, surrounded by woods. Boasting ample peace and privacy, this property is filled with wildlife and is the ideal spot for the avid hunter, nature lover or garden guru. The home highlights a spacious open concept living area situated off the kitchen equipped with tons of cabinet and counter space. A generous master bedroom can be found down the hall with an en suite bathroom. Two additional bedrooms and another bathroom allow room for the entire family. Spend your evenings barbecuing on the back deck or unwind listening to the sounds of nature as the sun sets. A detached one-car garage and carport offer plenty of room for your vehicles. Priced to sell, this property won't last long - schedule your private tour today!
Manufactured Home, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,216 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -2 spaces
Wicomico County Public Schools
- Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Not In Development. Cleared, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Open, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price