Breathtakingly, beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home in East Village Community that sits on just under a 1 acre lot. This home has been completely updated with new luxury vinyl flooring throughout the entire home, new granite countertops and subway tile backsplash in the kitchen and more. Entering the home into the living room, you will be pleasantly surprised by the grand vaulted ceilings and natural sunlight, kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, gorgeous granite countertops and the sliding glass doors that leads to the back deck. The large master suite comes complete with an on-suite master bath, walk in shower and large closet. When you pull into the driveway you are greeted by a cozy front porch, extensive landscaping, and a lush irrigated lawn. The rear of this home is partially fenced in, has a large shed for storage, and a gorgeous, oversized back deck and fire pit area. This home is perfectly redone and move in ready. This home will not last long, call today for a private tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,230 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Wicomico County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wainscoting, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Stone Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Cleared, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price