Professional Photos are coming soon! This beautiful "French country style" riverfront home on almost an acre exudes the perfect combination of elegance with rustic comforts and features expansive water views from most every room. Sweeping views can be seen from the gourmet kitchen, living area with custom fireplace, master bedroom suite and family room downstairs and the second bedroom suite upstairs. The kitchen is designed to seat 12 people comfortably and has two tone cabinets, open shelving, quartz countertops and stainless appliances. Upstairs there is a waterfront balcony off the second bedroom for maximum views of the river and waterfowl. A Jack and Jill bath connects the two upstairs bedrooms. There is a cozy sleeping loft in the front bedroom for when you need extra sleeping quarters. A dedicated workspace is also featured upstairs. The custom master bath has a shiplap wall, designer wallpaper, subway tiled shower, leather granite counters and one of a kind ornate faucets. There is a screened porch and large deck with a Sunsetter Retractable awning which are perfect for your own enjoyment or for entertaining. A fenced in back yard is perfect for your furry friends. Extensive landscaping and custom lighting provide a parklike setting. There is a private pier and a private boat ramp for your exclusive use. An oversized detached two car garage was built in 2018 and has additional storage. The original cottage with a porch overlooking the water and a full bath has been remodeled and is the perfect guest suite, in law suite, workshop or studio. A backup generator fueled by propane is an added bonus. This is a rare opportunity that only comes along once. Sellers are offering a one year home warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
3,056 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Wicomico County Public Schools
FRUITLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
JAMES M. BENNETT
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Body of Water
- WICOMICO RIVER
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Boat Ramp, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Additional Lot(s), Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Additional Lot(S), Cleared, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Rip-Rapped, Tidal Wetland.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price