One of the original homes built in SummersGate Community. Elevated foundation with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a sunroom. Ample closet space throughout the home. Neutral colors and large lot. Overlooks the community pocket park with lots of natural light! SummersGate Community Clubhouse offers heated outdoor pool, event space, library, and gym.
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Concrete, Glass, Mason, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,712 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wicomico County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Glass, Concrete
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Hot Tub, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Retirement Community
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS