Treasures of the Chesapeake come to us in so many ways...This historic Victorian home situated on two beautiful lots, totaling 1.35 acres, comes complete with perennial/vegetable gardens, flowering trees, detached two car garage, gazebo, and boasts every amenity you could dream of...from the gorgeous pocket doors, to the perfectly finished hardwood floors and exquisite trim and built-ins, a bright spacious kitchen, five bedrooms, including a master suite complete with fireplace, living room, library with fireplace, formal dining room, and two full bathrooms, one featuring a claw-foot tub. This home also boasts two additional finished rooms that can be utilized as extra bedrooms, office space or game rooms. With a second private entrance, second floor screened in porch and its central location of walking distance to shops, post office, library, restaurants, universities and minutes to major highways and waterways, this home offers a great deal more than its exquisite Victorian charm.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 3+ Story
Oil Hot Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding, Asp
Public Sewer, Other
3,499 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone, Other
Somerset County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Library
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil. Radiators.
- 3. Brick, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Insert.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Built-Ins, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl, Frame, Asphalt
- Wrap-around Porch, Porch, Screened-in
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)