Fully Renovated 2 Bedroom house that was renovated for the owner. Nothing overlooked. Beautiful home on cleared 1.35 acres with private deep well with city water on street. Has parking for all your toys, Motorhome, boats and trucks. Less than 1000 feet from Route 13 Washington High School and very close to the Elementary School. Brand new Whisper quiet 4 zone 21 Seer Mini Split AC/heat pump with wifi and back up oil heat furnace and cast iron radiators, renovated bathroom, kitchen, New Subfloor with luxury rigid core vinyl flooring and new carpet, all new insulation in walls, all new drywall. Too much to list. Seller highly motivated. Lots of land for gardening, chickens.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, A-Frame, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Priva
1,192 sq. ft
Somerset County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Energy Star Appliance(S), Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Energy Star, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators, Heat Pump, Zone.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 2+ Access Exits J, Flooring Modifications, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Enclosed
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Landscaping, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price